#WhiteSpawnz














Friday, April 10, 2020

Bitch ass robbers freaks and control freaks.

With these social media companies and they're asinine fuck head tactics.

What up y'all once again my radio show has been erased from a platform. I can do not for the last 2 years every time I start to get to a certain number or get ahead Shady shady shit happens with one of my apps. Either I get locked out for lunch it gets completely erased and this doesn't happen to me just once this is happen to me on 8 different fucking platforms that I pay for. I'm telling you these motherfuckers aren't going to win with me I won't stop until this whole fucking systems brought down cuz it's bullshit. One you can't copyright a fucking vibrations so go suck a dick. To music is a form of worship not capitalism Sogo stock another dick 3. Just go suck another dick. I'm so fucking set up what is fucking assholes fucking with my accounts over and over again every time I get to a peek where I'm about to go over that Hill. I bet you did some little bitches calling in on the other side or some stupid little copyright issue which I probably have the rights for anyway whiny crybaby little fucks because they know I dominate the game. If these motherfuckers want a war they got one let me tell you it's not just going to be me it's going to be two hundred thousand to a million on my fans with the next few months. See what they don't realize is I go by other names and I have fans that have accounts for me as well . just like back in the day when they try to snuff out some of the great religious leaders of our day instead of destroying them they ended up spreading them out through other regions making them bigger this is what happened to four times I was blocked from my own Facebook for an app that I never even known. The other day I was fucking hacked at a certain Pinnacle Point. Maybe somebody's just getting worried because some of my platforms have up to 20,000 fans now and I have over thirty platforms but I do music off of. Anyways long story short I don't think they understand what they're up against however I've been dealing with this petty shit and believe me it is persistent or and precise at certain levels of my growth. I guarantee I will probably lose a few more accounts hours and hours of hard work marketing. One thing another thing I can guarantee you is that will not suck the Illuminati dick and there is no price for that. You're just giving me the fire I need


No comments:

Post a Comment